1. Submit an Adoption Application. Please download the PDF file to fill out and email the completed form to: Please click here for the adoption application.
2. Correspondence with Vicki, the horse rescue founder, to determine a horse that will fit your needs or discuss the horse you are interested in.
3. Site visit of where the horse will live. If you are not local, please submit photos or videos of the barn/pasture/fencing.
4. Adoption Fee - The adoption fees vary by horse ranging from $500 to $1,000.
5. Placement Contract - Each horse is subject to a placement contract.
6. Transportation - The adopter is responsible for transpotation of the adopted horse.
7. Updates - The adopter is required to update us at least once within the first year of adoption.